We encourage your thoughts, comments and interaction as they relate to the topic/s being discussed and other relevant topics. We want to publish your comments, but we expect comments generally to be courteous. To that end, we have established the following policy.
However, we reserve the right to delete, moderate or edit comments as we see fit.
We will not tolerate any comments that are:
- deemed to be spam or questionable spam
- unnecessary profanity, obscene or indecent language
- containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive
- attack a person individually or groups of people
- hate speech directed at race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, or disability
- contain threats, harassment or defamatory statements;
- promote or endorse services or products. (Note that non commercial links that are relevant to the topic or another comment are acceptable.)
And they will be automatically deleted or reported.
The views expressed in comments reflect those of the author and do not of SA Writers Centre.